Ukraine Fundraiser - Volan Raffle
We are raffling a custom ‘Flag of Ukraine’ Volan 160 in our Lightweight Kevlar/Carbon Infusion layup, with all proceeds going to The Disasters Emergency Committee. To be in with a chance of winning, simply purchase a ticket, answering the question below:
Which colours are featured in the Ukrainian flag?
- Blue and Yellow
- Black and Gold
- Black and Yellow
The winner will be announced on our Instagram channel (@phseakayaks) on or after Tuesday 19th of April 2022.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entries are open from 6pm GMT on Tuesday 15th of March 2022 to residents of the contiguous United States and UK and European mainlands, aged 18 or over only.
- Any tickets purchased by anyone not meeting the above criteria shall not be valid, and will be refunded.
- Tickets may only be purchased via the P&H webstore.
- You must answer the question correctly to be entered into the draw; tickets purchased with an incorrect answer will be treated as a donation.
- The raffle is not open to employees of Pyranha Mouldings Ltd. or Pyranha US, Inc. or their families.
- Entries will close at 9am GMT on Tuesday 19th of April 2022, at which point a winner will be chosen at random and contacted using the details provided at checkout when purchasing your raffle tickets. If no response is received within 24 hours of initial contact, the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected.
- Ticket numbers will be allocated in the sequence in which orders are placed, and Google’s random number generator used to select a winner.
- There are a total of 600 tickets available, at a maximum of 10 per customer.
- The prize is one (1) P&H Volan 160 in Lightweight Kevlar/Carbon Infusion construction in a custom Yellow/Blue colourway. No cash alternative is offered.
- The prize will be shipped free of charge but may be shipped to the winner’s local dealer for collection by the winner, dependant on location.
- Proceeds will go to The Disasters Emergency Committee.
- Pyranha Mouldings Ltd./Pyranha US, Inc. decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.